With all this cold weather just around the corner, it's left me wondering, where is Spring!?
All I've seen is freezing cold winds and snow, which is definitely not what I think of when I think of Spring! Apparently we're not meant to be getting wamer weather until May, so to keep me from suffering the Winter blues I have come up with a list of must haves for Spring! So let's all hope for warmer weather soon and here it is, my dears.
1. The digi-print trousers! These are definitely a Spring must have for me, the print is absolutely gorgeous, and just screams virbant life. The ankle-length is bang on trend, and the silk fabric makes these trousers perfect for any occasion.
Pair with a sheer blouse to dilute the bold print, or a vest top for a more casual look; add a pair of peeptoes or sandals and you're ready to go.
|Jeffrey Campbell at Office £130|
2. Buckled boots. I absolutely love these boots by Jeffrey Campbell, if only I could afford them!
Buckled boots are something that every fashionita should own, they're perfect for every season and will always be in style. I picked these for my Spring wishlist however, as the distressed gold buckles will help tone down any bold patterns or colours you're wearing and the open back and cut out sides means your feet can stay nice and cool as the weather gets warmer.
3. Monochrome and crop jumpers. This jumper mixes together two amazing trends for Spring 2013; monochrome stripes are the perfect bold statement piece for anone who isn't so fond of bright colours and the cropped fit is perfect for this season. However we all know how unpredictable the weather can be, so this jumper will help provide a little extra protection agaist the elements.
If you're like me, and the idea of exposing your midriff is a little daunting then pair this jumper with high waisted trousers or shorts, for a great alternative of the crop trend.
|regalrose.co.uk £8 each|
4. Knuckle rings. For those of you who haven't come across these before, knuckle rings are small rings, that sit on the length of your finger above the knuckle. They aren't exactly anything special but there is something oddly appealing about them. These specific knuckle rings from regalrose.co.uk definitely give off a bohemian feel that i think would just be perfect for the Spring season. So grab yourself one while you can, a set of three or four can add perfect detail to an outfit without weighing down your hands.
5. Leather look skirts. I know, I know, this trend has been around for a while now, but I don't think it's going to be going anywhere fast! The faux leather skirt is an all seasons must have, you can dress it up or down just by pairing it with the right accessories. Add tights for those chilly days or bare all with a cute pair of buckled boots for a perfect grunge style. You can also pair this skirt with a lace top, or sheer shirt for a contrast in textures to help create a bold look.
|BarryM.com £3.99 |
6. Last, but not least, no outfit can be complete without the perfect nail varnish. Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine nail varnish is amazing! Get a gel nail look at home for only £3.99. This nail varnish goes on perfectly, thick with a glossy finish, and lasts ages without chipping. A beautiful pink is just great for this season, and will complement any Spring outfit.
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my top 6 picks for the Spring season, please go and check out the websites I mentioned, they are all great and have so many amazing pieces that you are sure to love.