1. Zodiac sign? Taurus!
2. Three fears? Insects, growing old, noises at night.
3. Sexual orientation? Straight.
4. How tall are you? 5'7"
5. What do I miss? At this moment, my boyfriend! Oh, and I miss Ugly Betty! (get that girl back on TV)
6. Favourite colour? Mint green.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Every damn day.
8. What are you listening to right now? Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws
9. First thing you notice in a new person? Their eyes.
10. Eye colour? Hazel? I guess.. it's like green with specks on amber, weird right.
11. Hair colour? Naturally it's like a mousey blondey-brown, but platinum blonde at the moment.
12. How many tattoos and piercings do you have? I have two tattoos, and 2 piercings in each ear.
13. How many tattoos and piercings do you want to get? I have another 6 tattoos in mind that I want to get, and maybe get my nose pierced, but I'm not too into piercings.
14. Where are you right now? Sitting on my bed! Yay!
15. How is your relationship with your parents? Amazing! I am so close to my mum, she's like my best friend.
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Half an hour on an average day, about an hour if I am going somewhere a bit more special.
17. Favourite style of clothing? I guess kind of grunge and indie..
18. My current relationship status? As you can probably tell, I am in a relationship.
19. How are you feeling right now? Very down and depressed, a total off day. Hence why I am answering questions and not releasing a fashion post.
20. What is the meaning behind your URL? I have never fitted in, but at school I was always trying to. It was making me unhappy and I wasn't being true to myself. In college I met a girl who helped me realise that it's good to stand out, you don't want to be a sheep and follow everyone else. Hence, I think we should all refuse to conform to people's expectations of us.
We're getting real deep now!
Hope you liked this silly little questions and answers post, hopefully a fashion post will be up tomorrow, if I am feeling better.
Social anxiety and depression are horrible things, so I'm trying not to let them get in the way of my dreams.
If you have any questions that you would like to ask me for another post, then let me know in the comments; or if you want to take these questions and answer them yourselves, then leave the link in the comments so I can have a look!